Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the owner of a 2010 lancer Evo bought it back on 2015 with 36,000 and now is on the low 50,000 barely used on this time due to the fact the always is been kind of a headache but was my dream car that is why is hard for me to sell it. The car was full bolt-on and when I send to change the manifold the guy told me he can not do it after having the car for 2 weeks then to my surprise one of the bolts is stripped to no salvation, then couple weeks after that the clutch went out never deal with a car like it before but decided to do the work myself was hectic but between work and working in the car took me around week and a half but still enjoy it for a bit after I PCS to where I live now that the dual disc that I installed on the car was mess up that I pull the transmission for a second time doing the work in 5 days by myself. From there I put a new set of wheels and rpf everyone and use it for maybe 2 months back on 2019 and the transfer case I don't know how blew up separating from the transmission and cracking on the process now 2 years later I'm going to send it to a shop to get it fix but my question is I really don't want to sell the car but also Dont want to spent the amount of money that I'm doing the math that is almost 30,000 dollars between parts and labor to have 500 hp and being dealing with problems along the way even more. Was thinking on going with a Maperformance long block, performance cast aluminium manifold, atp gtx 3576, fic 2000 cc, radium engineering double pump set up with walbro 450, upgraded kozmic transmission, sheep transfer case that everything that I can think on top of my head right now. But really looking for opinions and for some good guidance and don't want to let this dream become a nightmare.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts