Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

· Registered
5,274 Posts
WTF even is that. Like seriously those aren't sportback roof lines are they? And it looks too "good" to be photoshopped.

but no burn it. the rims, that stupid dirty sanchez on its front bumper and that bumper is hideous.

· Banned
3,991 Posts
How about this for a sexy wagon.. Looks like an Evo had sex with an Audi A3 View attachment 36156

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
WTF even is that. Like seriously those aren't sportback roof lines are they? And it looks too "good" to be photoshopped.

but no burn it. the rims, that stupid dirty sanchez on its front bumper and that bumper is hideous.
some quick sleuthing and it turns out this was just a "render". Fuckin sexy tho.

http://www.iacoski.com/mitsubishi_evo-x_wagon_speculative_render/

· Registered
666 Posts
I dunno, but I've seen that image on google quite a few times.. I think it's a one off custom job. I'll bet they literally just welded an Evo front end to an A3 ass end. Those tires look like 10 series and look at the camber on the rears. Very Euro style though, would be a good snowboard car..

· Banned
3,991 Posts
Wow it looks so real, and I'm in the 3D anim business. I totally figured that was an actual custom.

he calls it a render which im doubting is 3D rendered... probably just photoshop... very good photoshop job. I think his choice of words is confusing.

"So here is my rendering:"

· Registered
556 Posts
I am sitting on D2 coilovers with the rears maxed but I will be changing that to make the rears go lower, then also will take the front lower once I get to Hawaii! As for the rims and tires I think I may have stated it above for the rims but they are MB Battles 18x9.5+22 on Nankang's 215/40/18.
before you move to Hawaii you should drive it that low in Mexico xDDDD

· aka MitsuEvoX
1,005 Posts
Looking forward to you coming out here! We do meets pretty much every weekend, but never have any Ralliarts show up. Myself and Robnval and pretty much the only "regular" cz4as. Hit us up on evom for meet info!

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.