Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
[Detailing Moderator], [Local Team Mod], [Bone Clo
21,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the rules:
Choose who you would like to see as president/vice president for the next year. If your name is up here and you don't want to be listed, let me know and we'll have a do-over.

If I missed someone's name please let me know and I'll adjust the list and we'll start over.

These were taken from the nomination thread in the order I found them and for what position people were nominated. It wasn't a very large array of suggestions as everyone just posted pictures of cats. So again, if I missed someone, let me know and we'll get them up and do this again.

Vote once, no cat banter, this is an official thread.

And...go.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Well it looms like all of us who are active have voted. Congrats to Ttsumibishi and zerocool. I know you guys will do a great job and continue to grow the club.

To everyone from the past year and a half, thanks and I te year ahead should be fun!

·
[Detailing Moderator], [Local Team Mod], [Bone Clo
21,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Joe!! It's been an honor serving with you and getting NEEVO off the ground, sir! Ahhh memories of that first big meetup and then epic proportioned soup afterwards. I think we need an anniversary meet at PF Changs. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.