Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my phantom black GSR. Has 61,630 miles on it currently. I bought it new and have had it since 2011. Always Garage kept. STOCK, other than a catback ETS V2 Quiet Exhaust (have the stock exhaust as well). No other power mods done ever. Never tracked, never launched, still on stock clutch going strong. Have never had any issues with the car, I even have service records of the car. Few wear and tear small scratches around the car, nothing major. Interior looks brand new. I have never smoked in the car and I have both sets of keys. I have the title in hand. I have always kept it serviced on time, and have never really driven the car heavily (about 7500 miles a year) as I have also driven an old SUV during the time I've owned this car as well.

I have been a long time lurker of this forum, have never been much of a poster.:innocent:
Car has always been amazing, just looking to get into something a little more comfortable since I may be driving a longer commute in the near future.

I am located in Orlando, Florida

Options on the car: Rockford Fosgate, Navigation, HID lights.

Asking $24,000 OBO.

You can contact me at 4oh7- 575-4 three 87.

Edit: adding photo of username on next post, but says I am missing security token.

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Feel free to call or text. Texting is easiest for me since I am at work during the day.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts