Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WOW! What a sweet lookin machine. If only I could afford it. Love the color scheme, brembo's front n rear, electronically adjustable rebound n compression ohlins suspension front n rear, the new exhaust placement is sick, shorter tail end that looks like last years motogp 800cc bikes, LED headlights, 22 lbs lighter than last year and about 190hp. Also multiple riding modes for a variation of engine performance.

Base model starts at $18k, S model $23k and Tricolore $28k. Sure it is steep but it's one of those things where you pay to not see plenty of them on the street, of course along with all the high end race components too/ducati name. I would have sex with this thing every day. Instead of ridin it, I'd probably make it one expensive living room showpiece! All jokes aside, there's no way I would daily commute this and park it somewhere. I would have to be by it at all times. Hell, my Daytona 675SE got tipped over at my job by some douche bag and I was pissed!. Anyway, enjoy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,760 Posts
Ohlins...ooh la la!

·
aka DolEvoX
1,554 Posts
Probably talking about the BMW S100RR... and Im wondering the same. Faster? ABS? Traction Control? what are the perks of having this duc over the beemer?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Probably talking about the BMW S100RR... and Im wondering the same. Faster? ABS? Traction Control? what are the perks of having this duc over the beemer?
took the words outa my head Randall lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts