Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah man. I am very saddened to see the car go. I would keep it if not for moving. Will have no space and budget for it, so have to part for now. But I think I am going to stick around the community for a while - I don't need to have the car to give out pretentious advices left and right :)

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a very fun experience selling this gem. Car drives and feels like new. A little better because of proper tune, but smooth and quiet, no leaks and no any issues at all.

But the Number of miles just sways people away. Took it to a dealer nearby and let them drive it and inspect it and they were blown away to see the miles on the car - tech was like "there is no way this car has that many miles, it's seriously mint".

But people just don't even want to come see it when they see/hear the miles. Oh well, the first brave heart who is willing to come see, touch and drive it will get an amazing gem and a good discount. Where are all the car guys out there?

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol, I know, selling car on the forum is weird because everyone has one :D
To be honest, I would buy this car myself if I was looking for one BUT only because I have spent 6 years in intimate relationship with an EVO X and know where to look and for what.
When someone comes from another platform of course miles is what matters to them.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Car is sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.