Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2013 EVO -MR
black on black and fully loaded with all options
leather / touring package / premium package / stainless shifter and brake handle
Moore Performance built the engine and transmission in 2014 - I have all receipts

I have driven the car 5000 ish miles since then ( I live in a small beach community in florida so my trips are a mile or two at best so it gets low miles - my pickup is my primary vehicle)

sleeved engine - stroker 2.2 setup

DW300 fuel pump
Moroso baffled pan
MOORE AUTOMOTIVE borg warner EFR 7670 1.05
TURBO KIT, upgraded MANIFOLD,dual tial WASTEGATES and dump tubes, DOWNPIPE, INTAKE,UPPER/LOWER INTERCOOLER PIPE KIT FEED, synaptic BOV,AMS TMP Camshafts diamond pistons and manley hbeam rods GSC beehive springs w/ ti retainer Ferrea 6000 series Intake valves Ferrea Super Alloy exhaust valves clearances and all labor on head ETS 4" intercooler and lower pipe kit 450 lph fuel pump / 1300 cc injectors (ready for E85) / press reg

Ceramic window tint all windows including 95% on front

dodson Sportsman clutch upgrade and programming for increased pressures
auxilliary cooling fan for transmission and additional heat exchanger

Suspension upgrades

Stance coilovers with swift springs and camber plates

ST-CZ4A-SS+ STANCE™️ Super Sport+ Coilover Mitsubishi
Evo 10 CZ4A *12k/11k*
Z65-178-120 SWIFT Spring 65mm ID 12k / 178mm (2.5" ID
672lb/in)
Z65-178-110 SWIFT Spring 65mm ID 11k / 178mm (2.5" ID
616lb/in)
whiteline adjustable lower control arms and sway bar and adjustable end links

they tuned the car conservatively for me - its 460 awhp on tune 1 and 500 on tune 2 on 93 pump gas. Never tuned it for e85 but they tell me that it will support up to 650 hp on this particular turbo likely on E85 or race gas. I do not race the car but like to drive it spirited on the street from time to time. its fast and has very little lag on the turbo - great daily driver for someone and it handles awesome.

Its a very high quality car that has no expense spared to be a durable long term driver. I am only interested in selling it complete.

I am ready to sell it - so no serious offers will be refused. Since I have to list an asking price I’ll ask 35k or best offer . The blue book on a stock one is 28k. There is another 25k in upgrades and worknin this car. feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
No VIN, no handwritten sign with car, no price, no photos.

Buh bye
. The vin is on the handwritten date and user id paper that is on the hood in a picture on the google hosted photo site that I posted a link to which you probably didn’t look at. Good catch on the price. I updated the original post to include an asking price. Thanks

5,198 Posts
. The vin is on the handwritten date and user id paper that is on the hood in a picture on the google hosted photo site that I posted a link to which you probably didn’t look at. Good catch on the price. I updated the original post to include an asking price. Thanks

Link doesn't work. Also still not following the rules. Reported again.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what do you guys think this car should be listed for? clearly 35k is getting ZERO interest. I would like to move it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts