Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got back from UMS Tuning here in Mesa, AZ and here are my results. Tony managed to get 330HP and 331lbft of torque out of my car on 91 pump gas. My mods consist of an ETS intake, upper intercooler pipe kit, V2 regular exhaust, test pipe, and a Grimmspeed EBCS. I'm pretty happy with the results and it exceeded my expectations. The car feels completely different in a good way! I can't wait to see what happens when we switch to Flex Fuel down the line.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are the rest of the graphs that I have

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
It is not too bad :) Boost control could do with a little bit of work on it to smooth the curve out a little bit as your peak power corresponds with sudden rise in boost pressure and it is not sustained. I have a bit of an obsession with smooth, as horizontal as possible torque curves - gives you a feeling of the car pulling like a freight train all the way to red line :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I did notice that the car takes a bit to spool up but once it hits, the car goes through the power band pretty quick. Almost too fast if you ask me haha but it puts smiles on my face.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts