Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can't go wrong with AMS, ETS, Maperformance intakes. I personally run AMS and grimmspeed 3 port boost controller. For the headers just steer clear of any on eBay and you'll be fine. I use Maperformance tubular manifold. For my intake manifold I used speed circuits ported one. Either way, just be sure to take advantage of a tune/retune If you do these- I've seen MRs spazz out after doing intakes and no tune because of the torque tables and SST parameters. As far as exhaust, most people run an open dump downpipe or AMS widemouth with a test pipe of any kind paired to an ETS extreme, Borla, Tomei, etc... Those are mostly for preference, just shoot for 3 inches across the board for best flow. I currently run an AMS widemouth DP, Maperformance test pipe, and Tomei Expreme full exhaust. Crazy nice (IMO). Had the ETS extreme awhile ago and was a great exhaust too.
Automotive air manifold Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood Vehicle

·
Registered
11 Evo X MR
65 Posts
What I want for my MR: Artek manifold, Tomei widemouth dp, Tomei titanium test pipe, and titanium dual exhaust (Tytek maybe).

What I HAVE: Cobb airbox, Tomei intake, Tomei UICP, ams highflow cat, Invidia Q300 dual exhaust, Grimmspeed 3-port, Kozmic Catch Can, and misc bushings/mounts. Tuned tactrix/opensource.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts