Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get some serious meat on the ground for my build. I have read a few getting up to 295's others say don't go above 275's any comments? I really don't mind trimming and or rolling fenders... Just findingthe right wheel, spacer combo could get costly without some specs from someone whom has done it...

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I fit 285 with a +15 wheel.

I also know evodave fit 315's with the correct wheel and tire combo custom made specs.

However, those number require a good bit of extra power, brake capacity, and correct rubber.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doing a pretty big build with AMS and yes brakes are on the list once the slotted rotors I have now get toasted... I don't know I need to do 315's however that is dang big! I love hoosiers for track, not sure what I will run on the street

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i think there is a point where you can have too big a wheel, even with the ams turbo kit, i think you will be fine with sticky 275s and lightweight wheels. Why spend all that money on horsepower to try and turn cement wheels....

·
[Local Team Member], aka JDAVID-EVO X
16,650 Posts
I had 275/30 now I have the Advans Neova 295/30 had to shave the rear fenders tho bt so far I love them :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Im running 275 on a 9.5 rim Michelin Pilot, I love them. Had to alter the splash guard a little so they wouldnt rub.

·
aka Domo X aka howiewowie
10,840 Posts
295's with the correct camber and offset and 18's should be a breeze...
anything more than that, ionno...prolly have to get a widebody kit or something...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts