Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FREE SHIPPING!

3" Race pipe, cat delete pipe for EVO X (EVO 10). 304 grade Stainless tubing, TIG welded construction. Dual O2 bungs and CNC machined flanges. 100% bolt-up replacement for restrictive stock cat assembly. Good for 30 ft/lb of torque and 15 HP on a mildly tuned engine. A nice compliment to stock downpipe or aftermarket downpipe and any catback exhaust system.

For offroad use only!

Order between now and the end of the month for the low introductory sale price of $190 SHIPPED within the continental US (additional shipping fees required outside of the continental US)

The install time in a piece like this is about 20 minutes. It's a quick and easy way to pick up some free power!

http://www.speedcircuit.net/product_info.php?cPath=65_66&products_id=244

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that's a nice price for that piece. Have you had any problems with it setting the CEL off?
This WILL likely throw a CEL for the 2nd O2 sensor, but there are a few easy fixes for that.

I am assuming the two bungs are for the rear O2 sensor and a AFR sensor.

One for a wideband sensor and one for the secondary O2. :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
PM or list the easy fix? I got cash burning a hole in my pocket!

·
Registered
363 Posts
So KoolDino, do you work at SC? Sorry for the newb question, but if so, cool beans!

·
Dick Tracy
167 Posts
Do you have any WB02 deals to go with this? Are the pipes in stock ready to ship?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have mine installed. Whoever buys this must know that it does not come with hardware. You either have to be lucky enough to have bolts laying around that fit like I did, or you're going to have to take a trip to the hardware store. Perfect fitment otherwise, and definitely worth it if you have an aftermarket AFR gauge. It would have been nice if it came with all the necessary nuts and bolts though.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Just to second what's already been said. The product is a great fit, however you do need bolts and nuts! As well as Muscles! Mitsubishi made this car child proof.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.