Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already bought my 3 port and my tune is on saturday. Should i install the 3 port saturday morning and then drive to my tuner or friday night before? i hear ppl saying putting on 3 port without tune is a disaster so i'm not too sure if i could drive with the 3 port on the way to get her tuned or not.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Either

A.) Hook it up like a 2-port till you get there

Originally Posted by Golden
You could have everything installed and just run a vacuum line directly from your turbo to your WGA till you get there. Then swap vacuum lines over to the 3 port. Simple and would take 2 minutes. And 100% safe.

B.) hook it up and don't go into boost (sorry it's not letting get out of italics). That would require a lot of self control

or C.) Just set it up there, it takes like 15 minutes. My tuner even said he'll do it for me lol.

I have my 3 port sitting right next to me, and I know how hard it is to have something and not put it on your car, even if it is a hello kitty sticker. I love modding, but just wait.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
How are you tuning it? I'll make you a map if you'd like that could get you there safely.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.