Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
do you know what number i am? on the joined list? maybe it can be posted next to our stats on the left?, such as s2ki.com. just a suggestion. :) site is coming along great. and very fast. love it. i can't wait for this car to come out.

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do you know what number i am? on the joined list? maybe it can be posted next to our stats on the left?, such as s2ki.com. just a suggestion. :) site is coming along great. and very fast. love it. i can't wait for this car to come out.
Looks like you're 313. Any link to someone's profile should end in a number. That's the number you signed up as.

·
Resident Narcoleptic
1,696 Posts
Looks like you're 313. Any link to someone's profile should end in a number. That's the number you signed up as.
on the new mazda forum I changed it so that it displays member number instead of post count (also removed join date), and also tossed in a custom 'what do you drive' field on a user's profile that appears in the postbit. the template changes were pretty easy, I can send them to you if you want :)

displaying member number helps reduce postwhoring while at the same time still allows people to haze n00bs.

So far the changes are going over well

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.