Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Guys some of these results are on EVOM already but as I just joined up here I wanted to share with you guys what is possible with these cars.

I cannot disclose all the components but it's a built motor with a 35r!

500whp 22 psi 91/93 octane blend

600 whp 30 psi c16

Running out of spray shouldn't be an issue unless he is racing on the salt flats :)

Car is a monster, nitrous tune to come... :)

Sam

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
wow! very nice.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
o.....m.....g......

Video of car would be INSANE :bowlol:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sick. So is this shit so super secret squirrel that disclosing the information on the motor build would be detrimental to the security of the United States of America? :neener:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Incredible! It warms my heart to see this.

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sick. So is this shit so super secret squirrel that disclosing the information on the motor build would be detrimental to the security of the United States of America? :neener:
Two words, bleeding edge.

Each time you are the first one to do anything there are costs that you assume either because you have to mess up to get it right, or you have to do R&D that other people have not done. When you are the first to make big power in any platform you are going to have to eat up a lot of these costs, this customer is no different and hence the need to keep it undisclosed! :shades:

Please understand that this is not something we aim to do, but when given a car from a customer who is spending a lot of money to have it built to their needs we can only share so much information!

Sam

·
Registered
22,717 Posts

Each time you are the first one to do anything there are costs that you assume either because you have to mess up to get it right, or you have to do R&D that other people have not done. When you are the first to make big power in any platform you are going to have to eat up a lot of these costs, this customer is no different and hence the need to keep it undisclosed! :shades:

Please understand that this is not something we aim to do, but when given a car from a customer who is spending a lot of money to have it built to their needs we can only share so much information!

Sam
props to you guys for staying true to the customer

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
joeyhauser said:
props to you guys for staying true to the customer
Thanks man :thumbup:

People don't realize that when you take a car to a shop you are not merely paying for the time it takes to complete the job, but also the knowledge, experience, and advice that comes along with years of doing this.

When it comes to confidentiality, anything regarding disclosing information about a customer's car is up to the customer. We have lots of customers that come in and do 15k dollar builds that don't want us to disclose a single thread of information regarding the car because of how and where they intend to use it, so we have to honor their requests!!

Sam

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
too bad im so damn far away or id be going to you guys for my tunes and what not

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
too bad im so damn far away or id be going to you guys for my tunes and what not
Where are you located?

This car came from Santa Monica CA. Now if you are on the west coast I won't tell you to pack your bags but we get customers from all over the country and usually give those that stay in a hotel a price break as we know it's costing you extra to come out here!!!

We try our best to please everybody, so if you are interested feel free to give us a call! :)

Sam

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
im in Idaho but also in the military which unfortunately means i cant just drive out there for a tune. maybe ill get in touch with you guys next year when i have my FP Red, fuel rail, fuel pump and injectors

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im in Idaho but also in the military which unfortunately means i cant just drive out there for a tune. maybe ill get in touch with you guys next year when i have my FP Red, fuel rail, fuel pump and injectors
Sounds like a plan!!!

Thank you for serving our country, it was nice to see servicemen and women getting some attention this past weekend but serving our country is more than a one weekend a year commitment.

Sam

·
Registered
652 Posts

Sam

I know, I completely understand, lol just givin you guys a hard time! The power is damn impressive to say the least though!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts