Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i had spec ops tune the car today and was very impressed with the results. The car made 508/392 on pump gas. It has a ported FP black with MAP tubular manifold, gsc s2 cams with beehive springs. The block is still stock which is why we left the tq a little on the low side not wanting to go over 400 on the stock rods. will have more info later and dyno graphs and videos when my tuner posts them up.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah it was on a dynojet dyno at all aspects in Virginia, forgot to mention that i prob wont have the graphs and videos until tomorrow.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
forever lol :godance::rock: the motor has proven that it is limited by torque do to the rods. i mean it definitely shortened the life span but it should last a while where it is are sleeves are good for over 600hp. plus where the torque hits on this tune is in a good spot you would be surprised i have seen a lot of cars pop on greens/reds because of the crazy torque they can hit down low the rods cant handle it. maybe this is all wishful thinking we will find out lol.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Post up a graph would love to see it...

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm i will put them up later tonight then after i get them uploaded to photo bucket i will leave these up for the ones who have facebook

1 - 20 of 67 Posts