Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start by thanking Chet for another amazing tune! Back in Oct/Nov I was tuned on stock turbo bolt ons e85 and I was very happy with the results. My initial idea was to go e85 and mhi but after waiting for 2 months for the turbo to be in stock I decided to install my injectors and fuel pump and tune away. Finally I got my hands on a mhi, map investment manifold and gsc s1 cams and these are my results! I wouldn't take the numbers too serious but in comparison on the same road on stock turbo I made 410hp/400tq.

2010 gsr
stock clutch
stock block
mhi 18k tf06
gsc s1 cams
map investment cast exhaust manifold
map recirc downpipe
map test pipe
map cat-back extreme
synapse diverter valve
synapse 3"intake
synapse uicp
synapse licp
ets 3" intercooler
grimspeed ebcs
black-ops fuel pump kit w/dw300
id1300 injectors
and I believe that's it... oh and my ricer headlights :)

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far I really only feel a lil more lag in 1st gear, normal driving feels the same I can't tell them apart, then again chet did an awesome job

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice..how do u like the map manifold? Been eyeing on going w it n mhi as well
I like it, I just don't like installing it haha.. Maybe if I would of loosen the turbo from the bottom it would have been easier but i did it in my back yard and car was already off the jacks

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The bolt under runner 2 didn't line up and the bolt was too long, I bought a shorter 25mm bolt and filed the hole a lil and it was still a pain but I got it in finally, but I did have the turbo bolted up from the bottom so that might make a diff

·
Registered
162 Posts
This thread makes me want a MHI-18K so bad. Awesome numbers

·
Registered
440 Posts
I wish I had E85 in my area... The MHI is still a great turbo without it though.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Definitely impressive numbers! Was going this route too until they had that CBRD RBX sale.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Anyone have a map i could use for my AP to load after i install my MHI and ID1000's? 93 Pump gas and full bolt ons?
I would suggest you get a custom tune if you plan to upgrade your turbo + supporting mods.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts