Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping i can get quick help on this. I have a 2010 MR Touring that i am trying to disable p1235 on. I was able to read the rom using ECUflash, a tactrix 2.0 just fine. The car had a previous tune and i had help from someone disabling that code in the rom but I'm not able to write the new srf file back to the car.

When i connect to the car and open the new rom i don't have any read/write buttons, they're just not there.

I think it's because i do not have the definitions. I pulled the ID and it is 55580010. I read on an old post that 55580006 with 55580005 will work but honestly i'm new to Evo tuning and don't know exactly what that means. I did go ahead and download those two definitions to the correct definition folder but unsure of how to proceed.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Chet was able to get me an XML file (save to metadata folder) that was complete enough to be able to write back to the ecu! Posting for future reference

·
Registered
22 Posts
I need this definition too!

Just bought a 2010 MR Touring and went to read the ROM, ended up with this shit for which definitions seem to not exist.

Anyone who can send me a definition file i would love you forever

1 - 4 of 4 Posts