·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EVOX FULLY BUILT PART OUT!
700+whp.

Only 5,000miles on parts

Darton Sleeved 2.0L stock bore
Cp Pistons/xbeam rods/ polished crank/ built head...

TPG Stage 3 EVOX Cylinder Head Build - Head Machine Work- Performance Valve Job- Set Valve Lash- Stage 3 Port Work -gsc valves/springs/retainers- kelford 214b cams - Magnus adjustable cam gears.

$5,000 plus stock motor or we can work a deal with just selling outright

Next.. Fuel system.
Ams fuel rail/ID2000's/buschur double pumper. $1,500 for the set up. Plus stock.

i can work a deal splitting these up as well.

Located in Altoona pa, will ship for cost. Text me for details on stuff 814-505-2561

if i did anything wrong posting let me know ill get it fixed up, thank you, first time forsale posting!

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Why would you put so much time and money into this just to sell it for 5 grand? It kills me to see this but then again I love to see this because someone will get a great deal and it will put the biggest smile on their face.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Transmission just shit the bed on me and clutch exploded, that was the last chance I was giving the car, going back to stock, selling, and buying a gtr?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Just rebuild the Tranny and be happy again. Unless...........................

You want to sell me that motor for less i'll buy right meow lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you unhappy with a Evo Tranny/clutch problem I can imagine what a GTR Tranny/Clutch problem will make you. Should only be 3-4 times the cost. GLWS free bump, sad the engine is no longer up for grabs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Bump for a great motor. Has all build receipts!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Still for sale how much? Did it go from 5k to 8500?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts