Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to get the X soon .. and here's the dilemma

Should I continue to use the current big brakes on my current evo or should I just junk it and use the original X 13.7" brembos ???

Current setup is a endless with 345mm rotors, so it's actually slightly smaller than the original X rotors with the 4 pots ..

What d'ya guys think ??

keep the 6 pots or keep the new X 4 pots?

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
hey if it fits.. why not!?

But... was there another thread that covered that the braking system via the SAWC had to be 'retuned'? ie the SAWC is calibrated for specific brakes and your changes needed to be fed into the computer somewhere?
ie the system did not automatically 'learn or autoadjust'.. (??)

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey if it fits.. why not!?

But... was there another thread that covered that the braking system via the SAWC had to be 'retuned'? ie the SAWC is calibrated for specific brakes and your changes needed to be fed into the computer somewhere?
ie the system did not automatically 'learn or autoadjust'.. (??)
:bowlol: .. wondered who said that .. probably doesn't know what he's talking about ..

there is nothing special about SAWC .. they probably just got sick of ACD/AYC name :p You'll probably want to turn off ASC after winter :godance:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.