Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I'm looking for suggestions on an A Pillar Triple Pod 52mm. I am looking for a HIGH QUALITY piece that has the same texture and feel of the OEM A Pillar and has the same color grey as the OEM pillar. I want it to look as stock as possible, aside from the 3 gauges sticking out .

I have sent messages to a few companies that produced A Pillar Triples, but they either do not respond or no longer make A Pillar replacements for the X.

So if any of you guys have suggestions on a company that still makes HIGH QUALITY, OEM-LIKE COLOR AND TEXTURE Triple Pod A Pillars, I'd love to hear it.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Not sure if DSG still makes them. Ortiz Pods? There is a thread on pods, good info there

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have an ortiz pillar. It's OEM fitment, has the stock location clips and everything.

I also had a pretty good experienxe with them. I cracked mine installing it the first time. They repaired it and shipped it back for free.

Most of the time (depending on their orders) the pillars have a 6-8 week lead time. Which is totally worth it.

I've heard of JCS pods but I don't have any experience with them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi guys,
I'm looking for suggestions on an A Pillar Triple Pod 52mm. I am looking for a HIGH QUALITY piece that has the same texture and feel of the OEM A Pillar and has the same color grey as the OEM pillar. I want it to look as stock as possible, aside from the 3 gauges sticking out .

I have sent messages to a few companies that produced A Pillar Triples, but they either do not respond or no longer make A Pillar replacements for the X.

So if any of you guys have suggestions on a company that still makes HIGH QUALITY, OEM-LIKE COLOR AND TEXTURE Triple Pod A Pillars, I'd love to hear it.
Definitely hit up DSG, they had the best one out for a long time. Idk if they are still making them tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Where can you hit DSG up at? I am also looking for a pillar pod. Was looking at the rexpeed but the reviews for it are terrible.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Where can you hit DSG up at? I am also looking for a pillar pod. Was looking at the rexpeed but the reviews for it are terrible.
Just go to their website I belive it's like DSG performance or something like that. They have a chat option at the bottom and they are very good at responding.

·
Registered
26 Posts
ended up going with the JCS pod. Read a lot of reviews and all of them were good. So we'll see how it is when it gets here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Post a pic after u get it. Cuz I'm running the perrin double pod holder that bolts to the top steering wheel cover and I've been looking for something different

·
Registered
26 Posts
Post a pic after u get it. Cuz I'm running the perrin double pod holder that bolts to the top steering wheel cover and I've been looking for something different

Alright I got you. It'll be like three weeks maybe. But when I get it in I'll post one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ended up going with the JCS pod. Read a lot of reviews and all of them were good. So we'll see how it is when it gets here.
What is your current order status? Placed my order last week but the status is still NEW. Have they started working on yours yet??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts