Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys, i need some help, i live in medellin colombia, latin america and im about to buy and import an evo x to my country....i have some questions about the f.a.s.t key, wut about if i have to repogram it??? will i have to send it back to the states or can i reprogram it myself???....i know i wont have warranty down here because it is an imported car and mitsubishi here dont sell that car.....thnx

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
You need a dealer to reprogram it. Same with reprogramming the steering angle sensor etc... if you buy it with no dealer around. Buying a MUT III Mitsu tool for $1500 might be the only way to do it.

·
Registered
982 Posts
You should get 2

·
Registered
127 Posts
So i can keep one of those in my house, and if i have an issue with the other one i just get the one i have home...the other question is...wut happens when u change the battery...does it save the data???..thnx
You can also still get into the car and start the car using the backup regular key if there is something wrong with fastkey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.