Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Evoxforums,
I have a 2010 GSR mildly modded. I was about to head to work when all these lights went on (ABS, Brake, ASC). I got it checked out for diagnosis at a local shop and they said it is my ABS Pump. The dealer is pricing me at $3000 for a new unit with part# 4670A892 but this includes the brackets, modulator, etc. Do you guys know the part # that fits for my car? I have seen 4670A475 and 4670A212. But confused as to which abs pump to buy most probably a used one.
Thank you All

·
Registered
487 Posts
The part number is printed on the pump housing. Check yours if you want the exact part number you are replacing.

I see three part numbers listed for the 2010 GSR but I can't speak to their interoperability. I'd think any should work but maybe someone else knows more!
Rectangle Font Handwriting Parallel Circle

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m asking this because my asc, abs, and brake light comes on Everytime I move it. I got it checked with a local mechanic and they told me it’s the abs pump. Sensors are equal and they got a code for pump. I’m not paying $3000 for a new one. I just want to make sure I buy the right one.

·
Registered
487 Posts
From generic auto parts sites, 08-10 is interchangeable and 11-up. I didn't see any differentiators between MR and GSR in the lookups. I can't guarantee anything but it looks like if you can find an 08-10 Evo ABS pump it should be good.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From generic auto parts sites, 08-10 is interchangeable and 11-up. I didn't see any differentiators between MR and GSR in the lookups. I can't guarantee anything but it looks like if you can find an 08-10 Evo ABS pump it should be good.
This is great news to be honest. but do you think that also includes regular lancers or just strictly evos?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts