Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so I am adjusting my MAF scaling for the AEM intake, tried both the COBB maps adjusted for EcuFlash and the "add 11%" method and both result in the same behavior: once I make the changes I get unstable boost at around 4000rpm, knock at 6000, and can't seem to control fueling OR boost anymore. Flash back to the stock MAF table and everything is back to normal, and the boost and fueling stuff behaves as it should.

Has anyone seen this before or have any ideas? Unstable boost and knock would make sense since I'm hitting new load cells, but why don't the maps seem to work anymore?!

This is on an SST car so I want to get the MAF scaling as proper as possible since so much of the tranny depends on accurate load calculations...

· Registered
18 Posts
I just did this to my X and used the Cobb scalings that were recommended by I think you Hollywood. My trims after one day and 70 miles are STFT +-3% and LTFT +-2%
Much better than the 9%-10% LTFT before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.