Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new front bumper, new oil radiator, inter cooler and lower piping. What brands should I pick up to get good gains considering my existing mods? And who cuts the best deals? Any help would be appreciated. I'm painfully noobish.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
from personal experience the AMS front mount was easy enough to put it that I did it myself in my driveway with no extra set of hands. You pay for this fitment however. I have the same UICP and had no issues.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from personal experience the AMS front mount was easy enough to put it that I did it myself in my driveway with no extra set of hands. You pay for this fitment however. I have the same UICP and had no issues.
You have the same UR UICP and it fit the AMS? Would an ETS FMIC fit an UR UICP?

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
im sure it would, but i have no experience on the fitment. your only concern is how it aligns with the FMIC entrance. the UR UICP is pretty flexible as far as positioning, so should work.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a done deal. Teamed up with [email protected] and got an ets FMIC, ets licp, mishimoto oil cooler, varis FRP 09 version front bumper, and to top it off, a synapse bov. Gonna strip off my trashed DBS illuzion style cf front bumper, take off my oem parts and get ready to do the mod install. Just need to line up a good paint job in Calgary and sell my Go-fast bov.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Get the SSP oil cooler if you need it. It's a great unit. I destroyed my stock oil cooler when I bottomed out. SSP's is much higher quality.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's the difference between ssp and mishumoto? And what's the price range for ssp?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Im in the process of ordering the same parts...got most of them from mitsubishi parts.net and callin MAP and DSG for the lip and intercooler

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
Get the SSP oil cooler if you need it. It's a great unit. I destroyed my stock oil cooler when I bottomed out. SSP's is much higher quality.
So did you decide to keep or sell the Evo? havent heard much on the topic lately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.