Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"m having issue shifting fast at high RPM, is kind of hard to get it in gear normal shifting is all fine. Mostly 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. My tranny have 19k. Would like to know some solutions please...!

·
Registered
703 Posts
My stock clutch went out at 4239...
what a POS they are...
i keep the oil change sticker to remind me..
$2100 down the drain...
replacement clutch 29000miles and counting...
go figure..

·
[Drag Racing Mod], [Sales Mod], [Local Team Member
6,689 Posts
My stock clutch went out at 4239...
what a POS they are...
i keep the oil change sticker to remind me..
$2100 down the drain...
replacement clutch 29000miles and counting...
go figure..
how that hell you clutch went out at 4239 miles? i drag my car a lot and at least had 20+ launches on the stock clutch with bolt ons and tuned.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stock clutch? more info of your car would be helpful.
No i just install a spec 2+ clutch like 1/2 month. Also i did the diff pins install, and the guys that did the diff pins had told me that everything look fresh like new in my tranny when they open it up. (

·
6,689 Posts
No i just install a spec 2+ clutch like 1/2 month. Also i did the diff pins install, and the guys that did the diff pins had told me that everything look fresh like new in my tranny when they open it up. (
do you have the stock cmc?

·
6,689 Posts
Allright i"ll check that tomorrow morning. Do you think is a clutch adjustmen issue, or tranny fluid will help?
1. check the cmc first, if you need to change it do it.
2. if number 1 is good, change tranny fluid.
3. if 1 and 2 are good there is always a possibility something is wrong in your pressure plate or clutch was not aligned properly.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1. check the cmc first, if you need to change it do it.
2. if number 1 is good, change tranny fluid.
3. if 1 and 2 are good there is always a possibility something is wrong in your pressure plate or clutch was not aligned properly.
Thank for your help men i"ll Check cmc tomorrow then i go from there..thank for you info again"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts