Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please tell me and show me the difference between the X with and without the Aero? Google isn't helping me much and I can't be caught online at work. But, I'm going to dealer after work and I don't want to be caught off guard.

Thank for your time,
Manny

·
Registered
160 Posts
the aero kit looks good, i like oem kits vs aftermarket ones... (usually look like crap)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay, thank you for the info.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Just as a heads up, if you are going to tint the Evo/Lancer the tint installer must be notified that a moleskin piece must be attached to the inner door panel where the glass meets the gasket. The gasket that Mitsubishi uses is extremely hard and will scratch tint unless the moleskin is used.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Just as a heads up, if you are going to tint the Evo/Lancer the tint installer must be notified that a moleskin piece must be attached to the inner door panel where the glass meets the gasket. The gasket that Mitsubishi uses is extremely hard and will scratch tint unless the moleskin is used.
Really, this is interesting. Thanks for sharing! This is actually pretty important, we should move this to someplace more noticeable since tinting is a very common thing to do.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.