Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
aka anEVOx
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was hoping for a little more power but I suppose I can live with this. When the baseline pull was done the knock count was maxed on the stock tune, still made 250-260 hp/tq at 17 psi (no graph for that one) On one of the pulls it actually made about 10 more hp/lbft than we ended with, but there was a little knock so he dialed it down a little, now have 0 knock. All pulls done on a dynapack.

I want to note however there was wastegate flutter on all the pulls on the low end 3-4k, but did not seem to effect anything. I expressed my concern with the tuner but he said it had something to do with the bcs and it being ecu based, something with the frequency. He told me it was fine and he could hear it in the solenoid when it was happening. But holy crap! didn't realize how loud that open dump was going to be lol. To be honest, I probably wouldn't have noticed the flutter if it was a recirculated DP.

ETS open dump dp
ETS test-pipe
ETS UICP
Perrin turbo inlet
Greddy Ti-C cbe
3-port bcs
Cosworth drop-in
Fuel, Arizona 91 pisstane.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Nice numbers for our arizona pisstane! haha, howd you like ums tuning? i just moved to gilbert and have been thinking about going to them for a custom tune. What tuning software did they use? EcuTek?

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
not bad considering fuel used mate. congrats.

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
Good number almost 70/60 over stock with 91 oct

can someone explain to me why the A/F ration line is so jumpy?

·
aka anEVOx
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! No videos though. I think the reason the af chart looks jumpy is because there is no smoothing. As you can see though it only varies from 11.0-11.6. I do like the nice torque curve I have now.

·
aka anEVOx
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea, the 91 is definitely limiting a lot. This is the most power that could be had without any knock unfortunately.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts