Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apart from the stock navigation head unit, what are other viable options for the evo x. Please send some feedback, such as user friendlines, fitment and any overall comments!

·
Registered
19 Posts
There's actually a lot like Alpine, Kenwood, and Pioneer. They all make pretty nice ones.

·
Registered
888 Posts
any double din works. but usually the double din dash sucks. i suggest you get the JDM double din dash if you have the cash

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The thing is that i want an option that looks more luxurious, i don't like the way a lot of aftermarket head units look

·
Registered
687 Posts
ZeroCool's looks pretty luxurious. I would say either the top of the line Kenwood or Pioneer will both look great. (i have the top kenwood with the JDM kit)

What exactly do you mean when you say you want the navi to look luxurious? Because I wanted something that looked luxurious as well, that's why I picked my current unit. No silly knobs or ugly buttons, just 7 inches of screen goodness.

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ahaha i know far too well that the Evo interior isn't luxurious. What i meant by luxurious was a head unit that integrates almost flawlessly into the car's interior

1 - 20 of 20 Posts