Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all,

So I have a 2014 stock Evo x. Nothing has been done to it, and i do want to start adding aftermarket parts to it. I don't want anything crazy, but i want to add parts that are at least one step up from stock parts. Mind you that I will be running stock internals so i want to see if there are parts that won't make me blow a rod or destroy my car. Again I just want a tad bit more horsepower, but that can be run safely on stock internals. i am willing to get aftermarket turbo, injectors, etc.. What should those parts be so I can ensure i don't destroy the block? Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
463 Posts
The stock block can be modded up to 400 ft-lb of torque with a good tune. There are tons of threads about this so do some searching, see what fits your budget and use case (street/strip/track/ect.), and go from there.

·
Administrator
3,383 Posts
I'd recommend a 3 port boost solenoid, wideband AFR gauge, Tactrix cable, and a good tune. You'd be surprised how the car will feel with a proper tune.

After that, chat with your tuner about your power goals (ie do you want high top-end?, do you want to retain stock spool?, do you have E85 near you? etc). They will be able to recommend the parts for your goals. I strongly suggest against buying parts without a goal in mind.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd recommend a 3 port boost solenoid, wideband AFR gauge, Tactrix cable, and a good tune. You'd be surprised how the car will feel with a proper tune.

After that, chat with your tuner about your power goals (ie do you want high top-end?, do you want to retain stock spool?, do you have E85 near you? etc). They will be able to recommend the parts for your goals. I strongly suggest against buying parts without a goal in mind.
Thanks for that! Ya Im already talking to a tuner about all that good stuff! Thanks again

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a stock engine, stock turbo but full bolts on car. And didnt have any issues or problem

My car has a 4" inch intercooler with uicp, licp.
Ets intake
Ets open dump downpipe
Tomei expreme ti exhaust system
Grimmspeed boost controller
Afr and boost gauges
And tuned for 94 pump gas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts