Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While taking pictures of my car on the cross country trip, the most annoying and visible extension of the vehicle that I noticed was the long factory antenna. I knew that this piece had to go immediately. My second item ordered from Vivid Racing was this shorty antenna. I had tried an s2000 antenna, and it just doesn’t look right on the car. I was impressed when I read that the Agency Power antenna was CNC machined aluminum and comes anodized black. I was so happy when it arrived, as all I could think of was getting this thing installed. I carefully unscrewed the factory antenna, and began installing the new short antenna. The Agency power antenna has a great finish and is the perfect size for a sleek look. The reception in the vehicle hasn’t noticeably changed. The best part of this simple mod is that now when you look at the car you won’t have that huge factory antenna. Overall a great addition to the X, and well worth it! .
Advantages
Smalled Size Available
CNC machined aluminum
Anodized Black
Great look compared to stock
Doesn’t flap around
Disadvantages
None so far
Price: $35.99

Id recommend this item from Vivid racing and Agency power because if anyone tells you that your stock antenna is cool, they are not telling you the truth. Give this shorty a try. :thumbup: :thumbup:

for more pics go to www.acewolf.com/evox/

(link to non-approved merchant site removed by Dino)

·
Registered
39 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Been looking to do this simple mod for quite sometime now.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the Perrin version as well, a good 10 bucks cheaper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.