Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'd like to add an alarm system with a bump shocker to my FAST key equipped X. What's the easiest way to accomplish this?

PS - If i could get remote start on top of it, I'd be super pumped.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Im guessing you want to integrate it into the current fastkey (IE lock/unlock from the OEM remote and keep the prox. open).

Ill ask but I think anything that you do will make a secondary remote or conflict with the original system.

I wonder though if you could add a shock sensor from another mitsu INTO the current system you have... Are you sure there isnt one hiding and turned down like the MSPs had?

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im guessing you want to integrate it into the current fastkey (IE lock/unlock from the OEM remote and keep the prox. open).
Yup.

Ill ask but I think anything that you do will make a secondary remote or conflict with the original system.

I wonder though if you could add a shock sensor from another mitsu INTO the current system you have... Are you sure there isnt one hiding and turned down like the MSPs had?
95% sure.

I think you'd know from spending so much time under the dash in my car. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.