Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Amr's new in the box never installed.

8-Way Adjustable
Coilovers 550/650
Camber Plates

Asking $1650.00 shipped willing to negotiate.

Wish I could give honest feedback since I never used them but with as busy as I am this year with work family etc. The quality looks fantastic and Andy is a cool guy. I will be lucky to get on the track once this year and that will not justify me hanging on to them

Attachments

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It sucks I am selling them but as I said track time is not gonna happen this year and heck maybe not next year with the way tings are going. And the stock suspension is more than enough to romp on back roads.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quick question, how are these on street? very stiff?
They are in the middle not all out race track stiff. The rates are a good middle ground for somebody that wants a set up that is solid for the track and is streetable. Bradze had the same setup as me and his wife would drive his car. I think it would pass if you need to for the Mother in law test. But you can go mach one in the corners if she makes you mad:bowlol:

·
Grumpy young man
10,629 Posts
yup, i frequently would drive with my baby, dog, and mother-in-law, all at the same time.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A good amount of people have had these and they are made in usa. In terms of noise only legendary had a issue but I think it was resolved.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sent you a PM.. LMK Thanks Ryan

Selling my Amr's new in the box never installed.

8-Way Adjustable
Coilovers 550/650
Camber Plates

Asking $1650.00 shipped willing to negotiate.

Wish I could give honest feedback since I never used them but with as busy as I am this year with work family etc. The quality looks fantastic and Andy is a cool guy. I will be lucky to get on the track once this year and that will not justify me hanging on to them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts