Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well we are still busy as ever if that tells you anything and we are moving again for the 4th or 5th time in 7 years. Each time doubling the size of our facility. So thanks to you and many of our customers we have continued to move forward, and grow at a solid pace. You may not see many people take time to post reviews, but we definately are still selling them!! I actually just finished a set today for a customer who is a member on here. We ain't going anywhere.

I havn't seen any of my customers post about our caster plates. This is just a few things we've been working on. Hopefully we will get more time to finish the rest of the parts we have going on for the Evo X, but we've been really darn busy with coilovers, and the strut tower brace. To my surprise they have been selling quite a bit even though we have not listed them on the site. So thank you to those people who have been letting people know as most of our business is from word of mouth. So thanks again to all our customers as well as you for the many years of support.

Hope you as well as your family are doing well my friend! Enjoy your weekend!

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts
those plates looking sexy!

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Yeah man, my coils were beautiful when I received them. I'm super happy with the purchase. Andy is great to deal with as well. Great job dude

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I ordered a set!! just waiting paitently for them to be done :) I am like jumping up and down right now waiting for them.. Those caster plates do look incredible! i may have to pick them up in a little! Andy PM me the info on those unless you are done with my set. Well PM me regardless i can always add them on myself!

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
I've been slacking on doing some reviews since I've actually been out enjoying my car here recently but I'll give a mini one here.

These were actually a big part of my most recent build and I've done quite a few miles with them on now. I really love the fact you can adjust the softness of the ride. Around town I go full soft and when tuning I go 4 clicks or so to keep the car planted. Huge difference in the feel between full hard and soft, full hard will rattle your fuckin teeth out but keep the car firmly planted at 100mph thrown sideways into a corner.

Simple install, fantastic look, infinite adjust ability, just all around fantastic American made pieces. I also love the fact I can PM And on here in get a quick response, like above you make a post and BAM he's here replying in less than 24 hours. It probably would have been just a few hours with a direct PM.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Yea i would definitely agree with above ... Andy is definitely a great guy to work with, and he has some jokes of his own too ;) And i think i might know who the member on here is who you just finished the set of coilovers for :godance:I will post up a nice review on this very appropriate thread as soon as i receive them and get them installed!

Thanks again Andy, you the shittt Mayn!

·
Registered
322 Posts
im curious what kinda of valving do you guys use? linear, digressive?
What kind of valving? We use deflective disk technology which leads to easy tuning, and repeatability. The piston type depends on the client, we have 6 different piston designs. Typically on the Evo dampers we use Linear rebound/Digressive bound.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yea i would definitely agree with above ... Andy is definitely a great guy to work with, and he has some jokes of his own too ;) And i think i might know who the member on here is who you just finished the set of coilovers for :godance:I will post up a nice review on this very appropriate thread as soon as i receive them and get them installed!

Thanks again Andy, you the shittt Mayn!
No problem bud!! Have a good weekend everyone! Got a photoshoot tomorrow for Super Street. Evo X being shot tomorrow so gotta get these coilovers ready. Gotta run! :) Thanks guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.