Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.ridgemotorsportspark.com/

Obviously not me in the video. Just the best one I've found. I'm planning on heading up in March.

This track is located South of Seattle and North of Portland. In other words, it's going to see a lot of rain. I usually run R1's but I'll default to my street tires if it's raining. My stockers are dead and I'm currently on my winter tires. Any ideas for a new set of street tires that will also be able to handle some wet laps if needed?

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I though this track got shit canned? Something about partners bailing and not enough money......
You might be thinking of the proposed track in Boardman Oregon?? Have you been to Oregon Raceway Park yet? That track is incredible!

· Registered
22,788 Posts
Yeah I think the track was in boardman. I haven't been to any of the tracks yet as I don't feel like driving 8+ hours to get to one. But if my car is done and ready when I get back from the deployment......that's the plan. Find a track, get some evo x dudes together, and have a good ole time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.