Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow Evo lovers,

I’m from Canada and I’ll be in the UK in the next couple of weeks/month to hopefully get my hands on an EVO I’ve been eyeing for some time. I’m 99% sure this is the car for me and I’m headed over there with the money in my pocket and a connoisseur friend to advise me on the purchase and look over some critical things, known faults/issues, etc.

While I’m there, I thought it’d be cool to do some sightseeing as well. The seller is just outside of Bath, UK, and I was wondering if any of you are situated near there. If so, I’d love to meet you, discuss our cars, and hopefully get some firsthand tips on what to see and explore in the area. Naturally, it goes without saying that I’m also on the lookout for some nice stretches of road where we can play around with the cars.

This will be my first time in the UK (also, my first ever EVO), so I’m really hoping to have a memorable trip. I’ve been looking online, but all that’s available are tourist articles like Why Bath Deserves Being Named a Top UK Destination. How about it, anyone interested?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts