Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any other X on this forum from louisiana? Trying to see if I can get a Evo meet going.

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ YUP you said it. It still hasn't really hit me yet. BTW Corr, any meets coming up?

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wazup man, welcome to the club. And most likely you are the only one with an X in Lake Charles. I think their are about 3 of us in New Orleans, and some up north too. What color is your X?

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol I wish. I've been trying to get a Evo meet planned but most of us are too far or too busy. Maybe one day though. How you liking the X so far?

· Registered
3 Posts
Hey that's cool. Where did you do auto x at? I've never raced but autocross is usually just a road course right? They allow beginners? When's the nextevent? That's a lot of questions hope you don't mind helping out someone who's new to both new Orleans and the Evo world. Thanks.

· Registered
9 Posts
I'm based with SoWeLa Region SCCA and run mostly out of Lake Charles. There are four SCCA regions in Louisiana and Delta Region is based out of New Orleans.

Yeah, autocross (Solo is the official term) is just a course made out of cones in a parking lot or airport etc.. Beginners are always welcome.

Check out AUTOXFORUM.COM, they have the links for all the La. SCCA regions along with the SCCA site itself plus other regions and the TLAC website (It's a challange series amoung the four La. regions.) There is also a calendar of events.

Hope this helps and maybe I'll see you at an event, btw I'm on that forum as scraper also.

· Registered
180 Posts
Baton Rouge

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.