Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
i live in metairie now. got relocated from cali... i dont have my x here tho. afraid is gona get jacked, but o well havent see any evo's here anyways
I'm in Baton Rouge... there are a couple X's around here and a ton of 8/9's.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm still here guys, all sad and lonely in Metairie lol. I know the guy that has the silver X, and other than that, I really don't know anybody. I have been going out lately on weekends and see a White X in the french quarter. I've seen another one here and it's always in the garage of the street I pass by to go to school and work. I guess they got the car as a showpiece for the garage lol.

·
Registered
32 Posts

The official date and time has been decided and a location had been selected as well..

Date: June 5th
Time: 9:00 am
Place: Chateau cafe, 139 Robert E Lee blvd, New Orleans LA,

Please spread the word if you are on any exotic or exclusive car forums that are specific to your vehicle type.. As the goal of this gathering is to attract as diverse of a group as possible from classics to exotics and everything inbetween.. And to gain a respect for every car culture that this city has to offer.. And enjoying the fellowship between car owners with very different taste but yet have the same love for cars..

So please everyone that plans to come behave in a respectable manner!!

invites have been extended to:

6speedonline.com
300zxclub.com
s2ki.com
supraforums.com
corvetteforums.com

·
Registered
509 Posts
I live in lafayette. I just got a 2011 GSR... very interested in modding it. Definitely interested in meeting up with some other Xs out there... I'll plan on getting my 5000 mile service at gerry lane in baton rouge this week

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
i don't live in LA anymore, but i lived in mandeville for 2 years, natchitoches for 2 years, then BR for 4 in undergrad. i wasn't really up on the Evo when i lived there, but i can't recall ever seeing any - i definitely would have noticed. i try to get down there down there at least once a year to catch up with a bunch of NOLA friends. hopefully next time my visit falls during a meet-up!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.