Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an evo gsr recently and was wondering if there were many people that drive there evo around the paterson/haledon area????

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lallen3, if driving about 20+ hours doesnt bother then why not :hah::hah:
we should make some sort of meet up to have many people come out, because i dont hear about people in jersey at all, just ny and maryland area

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there is a car show at raceway park, englishtown on August 28
Import Survival Series 2 & Pro Import. Car Show
it goes from 8 am to 6 pm
i was thinking of leaving around 7am to get there and set up
anyone that wants to tackle on let me know and we can do like a mini meet up spot or just meet there

·
Registered
847 Posts
there is a car show at raceway park, englishtown on August 28
Import Survival Series 2 & Pro Import. Car Show
it goes from 8 am to 6 pm
i was thinking of leaving around 7am to get there and set up
anyone that wants to tackle on let me know and we can do like a mini meet up spot or just meet there
Hey Steve, sounds like something interesting, to say the least. Stop by the dealership sometime and grab a drink with me and we can go over a schedule.

·
[Potential Scammer]
246 Posts
if you guys are looking for a meet, we have a huge long island meet coming up on sat (aug 27th) this weekend. I will be holding a pre-meetup at the kohls parking lot in Linden NJ right off RT 1. Address is 1900 East Linden Ave, Linden, NJ 07036. Text me for details 2014242185

About 30-40 lancer/evo/ra are expected to show! Hope you guys can join

·
Registered
548 Posts
Im from yonkers id be down for a meet in the westchester area if anyones interested. I have a friend with an X and one with an 8 cant meet up this weekend picking my car up from IVEY tune on saturday:godance:

·
[Potential Scammer]
246 Posts
we rescheduled the meet to sept 3rd due to weather. Pre-show meetup will be 10am at the linden address: 1900 East Linden Ave, Linden, NJ 07036

·
aka TJs98GT
589 Posts
i just moved from there, lincoln park to be exact

·
[Potential Scammer]
246 Posts
you guys wanna come to edgewater tonight? we do a meetup at sonic in north bergen and then roll in. usually have about a good 5-10 lancers on average, would be nice to roll with some more of the big bros :p

last time we hit up edgewater had about 15 lancer/evo/ra :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts