Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend is 2010mr edm,he want to exchange the transmission to GSR manual.
if you want to do this,please contact me.thank you.:godance:

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Yeah, you just can't swap transmission. Plenty of of long thread about this... have your friend research this.

·
Registered
10,095 Posts
He also might be in China. Which would make shipping even more hilarious.

Admittedly, though, going from an MR->GSR might be easier than GSR->MR. Either way, expensive and painful.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He also might be in China. Which would make shipping even more hilarious.

Admittedly, though, going from an MR->GSR might be easier than GSR->MR. Either way, expensive and painful.
Yes,I am in china too.in china,there is no Gsr for sale,just only mr.so they would like to have a EVO9 not evox.some mr owner even buy a demanged Gsr from another contruy to swap.:innocent:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, you just can't swap transmission. Plenty of of long thread about this... have your friend research this.
Yes,you are right.do the swap also need the ecu,ayc acd ecu shifting set etc.after setup .also need the mut3 to match them.:shades:

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
If you have the money and time, then do it. It's going to be reprogramming the car to *not* look for the SST that will be the trick. You may even have to replace a series of modules to make it work.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you have the money and time, then do it. It's going to be reprogramming the car to *not* look for the SST that will be the trick. You may even have to replace a series of modules to make it work.
So I need to find a gsr guy to do a entertainment swap.so I think that I just pay the shipping money and easy to make it work.:shades:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts