Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone ever made a purchase at that site I was looking around the site and found a few things I liked. When I tried to view cart/ checkout there was no link available.:duh: I at one point could get to it from the "Help zone" but then that link disappeared. :wtfsign: Is this site legit or what?

·
Registered
160 Posts
i just had no problem.. clicked a random item clicked buy now brought me to the checkout.. idk if its legit though never shopped there

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Just buy from one of the venders on this site like DSG, MAP, or BP Auto. They are all very reputable and can get you pretty much anything you need.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had zero problems with ordering from that site. Their prices were competitive and they have a great selection. Shippng time wasn;t too bad either and I'm in Newfoundland lol. Thumbs up!:shades:

·
Registered
980 Posts
I had zero problems with ordering from evoxparts.com. Their prices were competitive and they have a great selection. Shippng time wasn;t too bad either and I'm in Newfoundland lol. Thumbs up!:shades:
newfie with an evo? are you sure you're not from fort mac:) haha

·
Registered
10,008 Posts
Just buy from one of the venders on this site like DSG, MAP, or BP Auto. They are all very reputable and can get you pretty much anything you need.
This.

The othersite you mentioned is a non approved merchant site, don't post their url here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts