Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched and searched this forum to find the answer but I am getting mixed answers when looking. I have stock suspension as of now, I am set on getting 18 X 9.5 wheels. I was originally going to get an offset of +15 but I realized I don't want the wheels sticking out. I found Rota's I want with a +20 offset. Can anyone tell me if these will stick out or look like they are flush against the fenders? I am also planning on getting 265/35/18 tires being that this is what I read and seen that looks the best. Also if anyone knows if the tires will rub at all would help. I have stock suspension so I can't see that happening. Thanks!

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
With zero camber they'll look flush. But when you camber them poperly they'll be just barely sunk in. I personally have 18x9.5 +22 Volk CE28Ns with 265/35/18 tires and they look great. Here's a few examples:

·
Registered
32 Posts
wow, i am running the exact same set up Eyler_Evo_X, but i'm thinking of going with a 5mm spacer to get a little bit more flush with the fender.
I had 20mm spacers on my stock enkeis and loved the look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.