Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on having BakaUnchi tune my car and was wondering if anyone else was in the market for having him tune their car. If so I think it'd be pretty cool if we brought him out to the Chicago area and had a tuning day or two with him at a local dyno.

If this seems interesting to anyone let me know. I personally don't have any dates in mind yet, but would love to get something like this together.

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Any reasons to not get an Etune instead?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've been trying I get an etune for awhile now with no luck. He's super busy right now. Easier to get it done in one day and forget about it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been trying I get an etune for awhile now with no luck. He's super busy right now. Easier to get it done in one day and forget about it.

Exactly. I would rather set aside one day and get my tune done and b not have to worry about the back and forth.

I know there has to be more folks looking to do this. I'll contact his shop and see how many people would be needed to get this done

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
I would do it, but it would have to be in the next few weeks. I need a dyno tune for classing.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Exactly. I would rather set aside one day and get my tune done and b not have to worry about the back and forth.

I know there has to be more folks looking to do this. I'll contact his shop and see how many people would be needed to get this done

Yes, please let us know when you get the details!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update:

I got in touch with Jon and he said in order to come out he needs 10 people. I'm waiting to hear back on pricing and tuning methods (ECUFlash and/or AP). I'll let you guys know more when it becomes available to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts