Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to get the car tuned just don't know what the best shop to get it tuned at any info will help thanks

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Want to get the car tuned just don't know what the best shop to get it tuned at any info will help thanks

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
ask around on utahpace.com but im thinking ziptie dynowerks probably. whats your mods? really an AP is the way to go in utah if your still building the car, cobb OTS maps will keep you going til your built the way you want and need to do a final tune. save some money in the long term and have the flexability of changing maps as you go.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
My friend is the tuner at ziptie. He will be doing my tune when I'm ready.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
I know a couple people that could tune ya ;)
I don't live there anymore, but still come down often.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Availability and schedule in spring / summer?

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Justin, your only here to help me and me only. You must ask for permission before trying to help others. Now get back over here and get this fucking pulley off

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
Anyone know if you can Zip-tie the Downpipe on the Turbo with Metal ties instead of bolts?

·
Registered
800 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Where are you now?
Also if someone wanted to come up to Boise we could set something up.
I'm still living in Rexburg. I'll be making a trip down to SLC on Feb 14th for V day with my girl. (Going to see Lady Antebellum & Darius Rucker :rock:)

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
I figured it would be more efficient and faster... It's the same concept isnt it?

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
I figured it would be more efficient and faster... It's the same concept isnt it?
As long as you make sure to JB weld the gasket from the turbo and the downpipe together, you should be good to go. I have found that metal twine is a better alternative as well.

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
Okay. To confirm, I MUST use the expensive ass metal ties? The thick plastic wont work?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I prefer duck tape and superglue.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
^that's just silly. And ugly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts