Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know how will the DRL (Daylight running light) keep illuminated even though I turn on my headlights...
anyone knows how to do this mod??

thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,756 Posts
he wants them on all the time. They turn off when you turn on the headlights. I for one hope nobody figures this out. Its hard enough as it is out there with people adjusting HID heights to blind a truck driver even.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
he wants them on all the time. They turn off when you turn on the headlights. I for one hope nobody figures this out. Its hard enough as it is out there with people adjusting HID heights to blind a truck driver even.

i'm guilty of this. it took me over 2 wks to finally make the correct adjustment.

to op:
if you figure this out, let us know. i think it'll look cool. especially with blacked out headlights.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was referring to just the DRL not the high beams. Who would be blinded with the HID on and the DRL at the same time?:duh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.