Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been trying to setup this carputer for centuries and the major limiting factor is my lack of knowledge of Evoscan. Last time i tried enabling mode 23 i bricked my ecu and would rather have someone who is more knowledgeable attempt it again this time around. I would like to learn how to setup gauges, logging, and tuning from the carputer. If anyone fits this description please contact me so we can work something out.

·
[E-Tuner]
15,861 Posts
Hey guys I've been trying to setup this carputer for centuries and the major limiting factor is my lack of knowledge of Evoscan. Last time i tried enabling mode 23 i bricked my ecu and would rather have someone who is more knowledgeable attempt it again this time around. I would like to learn how to setup gauges, logging, and tuning from the carputer. If anyone fits this description please contact me so we can work something out.
What year is your car? Are you using Golden's XML's?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What year is your car? Are you using Golden's XML's?
I haven't even gotten that far yet. I tried enabling mode 23 about 2 summers ago with the DIY and i have no idea what happened but i bricked my ECU and had to get it benched. Haven't tried since too scared. I need someone to hold my hand through it.

·
[E-Tuner]
15,861 Posts
I haven't even gotten that far yet. I tried enabling mode 23 about 2 summers ago with the DIY and i have no idea what happened but i bricked my ECU and had to get it benched. Haven't tried since too scared. I need someone to hold my hand through it.
Well I can do it for you. Send your rom to [email protected]

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome you are the BEST! Can i get it to you on Thursday I have a crap load of finals this week i have to cram for.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chetrickerman which a/f gauge should i purchase to interface with evoscan as far as ease of setup?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts