Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· aka SilverEvoX
229 Posts
They aren't nearly as good as stock or many of the other aftermarket summer tires. The treadwear is just too high. I'd recommend Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs. Tons of people run them and love them. They run wider than any other street tire for their sizing also and sticky.

· Registered
287 Posts
http://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/bfgoodrich-g-force-t-a-kdw-page-7

Compares most of the summer tire choices.... the ones you ask about sound pretty bad... probably why so cheap

BTW I got Continental DW's... I think for daily driving they were strong choice. Everything is rated high though the sidewall stiffness is less then the stockers or the star specs i believe. But, they a lot lighter as well.

· Registered
205 Posts
They aren't nearly as good as stock or many of the other aftermarket summer tires. The treadwear is just too high. I'd recommend Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs. Tons of people run them and love them. They run wider than any other street tire for their sizing also and sticky.
+1 star specs are the shiz

· Registered
599 Posts
For what it's worth, I am familiar with those tires. I had them on one personal vehicle, and my best friend had a set on his G35. They simply didn't last. They are moderately sticky, but I am not sure that I would ever consider buying them for even the occasional track use. Star-Specs are great. NT-05's are decent. I am a big fan of Nitto, in general. The Continentals that I have now are pretty decent for all around driving. Hankook tires are not bad, either. However, those tires (BFG) are just not as good, for whatever reason.

· Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
after a little more searching and alot of reading I have decided to go with one of two tires. the Nitto Inovo or the michiln pilot super sport. Both tires seem well balanced so I guess it will come down to price. I am leaning more towards the Nitto ....lets face it they look bad ass....lol. Thanks for your input guys.

· Registered
5,920 Posts
I think the Super Sports will have better performance, I hadn't heard great reviews of the invos, they are pretty tame.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.