Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny I last logged in 2017 and now. Each forums are dead even non evo like GTR, maybe Corvette is not because they something new to their car.

I still have my 2008 MR at 60k miles.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Unless you enjoy conversations with the spammers lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hate fb group, lots of ads plus you can't just find your post, it's like op topic all the time. Same with Instagram.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've been lurkin for while, just joined a few months ago when my build got started tho.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I think lot of the inital owners have sold their cars and moved on. I sold my first evo and back on the forums after i got my 2nd one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think lot of the inital owners have sold their cars and moved on. I sold my first evo and back on the forums after i got my 2nd one.
Yes that too. I'm the 2nd owner of the car. And Mitsubishi hasn't made an Evo in coming up to 5 years now.

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Im one of the 1st who bought it 2008, still have it in the garage 60k miles. I'm thinking of selling it and buy a different car but what.....subaru or tesla model 3 or the new base c8 corvette but since it is already paid I just don't want it to let go and want to keep it as long as i live....almost tempted to get an 2016 M3 low miles for 55k, my pocket is just itching.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought an MR in 05 and it was my daily for 9 years until I bought an additional vehicle. I bought my final edition in early 16 and still kept the MR one more year before selling it to pay for the parts for the new Evo. Just hit 13k miles a few days ago and it’s about to get its first set of replacement tires. I never thought a 500hp Evo would feel slow but my new daily blows everything away. Helps keep the miles off the Evo too. Just gave it a wash today.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If there will be evo 11, will this forum merge to evo x and 11 like evo m. it might keep the forum alive a bit but it is in the CPR mode.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts