Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I can finish the install of my AP. I bought it used but it clearly shows that it’s uninstalled. I can go through the processs but once I select a MAP to install it says that it can’t communicate with my car.. I can read and clear codes but just can’t finish the install. Any ideas or Input? Thanks in advance !

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the AP updated..? Maybe contact cobb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did the update and contacted Cobb. They said chances are I might have an issue with my ECU but they are 100% sure until I send it all in and they do an inspection pretty much

·
Registered
37 Posts
Damn that sucks. Hopefully they figure it out for you! I’m in the same boat waiting for them to get back to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured it out for any of you that have seen this post or/or read it. After many trial and errors I finally had a couple of people I know and a lot of then said they hadn’t seen that issue either but I went to get a tune from one of the local Evo tuners and when he hooked up to my car he ask if I had accessport and I told him no. Apparently the previous owner never unmarried the accessport from the car and yeah it was locked out. So the accessport I bought couldn’t connect for that reason. So he had to bench flash my ECU on the spot and then had and tune later that night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts