823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The photos that made the cut. Enjoy!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome pics.

How did you get the splitter to not follow the upward curvature of the front bumper?
It's bolted a few times on each side underneath the bumper, then the support rods keep it pointed in the right direction.

·
[E-Tuner]
16,079 Posts
It's bolted a few times on each side underneath the bumper, then the support rods keep it pointed in the right direction.
So there are no bolts in the center holding the diffuser?

Sorry to go off topic

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd have to look again, I honestly am not sure.

·
Registered
806 Posts
If you could, I would really appreciate it.
One thing that helps is that he has very long support rods ... i have the same splitter but my rods pull the splitter up slighty because the rods are not long enough to force to splitter down and not let it curve up

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
Looks awesome! Congrats

·
[E-Tuner]
16,079 Posts
One thing that helps is that he has very long support rods ... i have the same splitter but my rods pull the splitter up slighty because the rods are not long enough to force to splitter down and not let it curve up
Did you get the ones that came with the splitter?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Lookin good!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well djmac will have to tell us where he got his
My support rods came with my splitter (they're adjustable, btw). I ordered my splitter through Touge Factory.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Beautifull car man! I think blackout the headlights will give more agressive look but other than that car is beautifull.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.