Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
13,497 Posts
arc looks rice to me, why change the seat to bride. it's girlie girlie. change the exhaust but not the full exhaust what benifits you can to that?. and this car is not lowered,hks they did the suspension first and it's looks so cool. this one nope. to me full titanium exhaust, suspension, maybe just get a gsr and stipped it to decrease wt.

·
Registered
104 Posts
With my limited japanese the blogs didn't provide solid information. The blogger suggested that we should all go to the bookstores to check out the january edition of RevSpeed.

On Dec 01, the blogger said that option magazine came for a interview with ARC and discussed about the up and coming aftermarket products they would provide. He said rest assured when the products have been well developed, further information will be released.

I can go to my local japanese book store to check out the RevSpeed magazine if you want me to.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The revspeed article indicates that the ARC exhaust is 8.25 kg, vs. stock - 13.18 kg. The ARC intercooler is 4.34 kg vs 4.28 kg for stock.

What's interesting is that the lap times improved from 1 min 8.532 sec to 1 min 7.263 sec with both ARC items installed (I think)

·
Administrator
24,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The revspeed article indicates that the ARC exhaust is 8.25 kg, vs. stock - 13.18 kg. The ARC intercooler is 4.34 kg vs 4.28 kg for stock.

What's interesting is that the lap times improved from 1 min 8.532 sec to 1 min 7.263 sec with both ARC items installed (I think)
Awesome! That alone will make up the performance gap that people are whining about.

·
Registered
775 Posts
looks great! nice link!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.